The USPS – United States Postal Service is an independent agency of the executive branch of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states.USPS Tracking Provide Live Status of Any USPS Parcel Live.
With USPSTracking.space you can fast track USPS® parcel going to anywhere in the universe. Whether the container is going across town, or beyond the world, you can track your package with our tracking assistance. Using our service is easy and straightforward to use. Simply enter your USPS® tracking number to begin the process.
After following the simple setup process, you will be able to immediately search packages from over a hundred couriers – both regional and international.
USPS Tracking Number Formats
All Possible USPS Tracking Number Formats
USPS Tracking® 9400 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
Priority Mail® 9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00
Certified Mail® 9407 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
Collect On Delivery Hold For Pickup 9303 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
Global Express Guaranteed® 82 000 000 00
UPS Tracking SERVICE SAMPLE NUMBER
Priority Mail Express International® EC 000 000 000 US
Priority Mail Express® 9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
EA 000 000 000 US
Priority Mail International® CP 000 000 000 US
Registered Mail™ 9208 8000 0000 0000 0000 00
Signature Confirmation™ 9202 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
USPS Tracking Customer Care Number’s
Centralized Account Processing System (CAPS)
contact CAPS Service Center at 650-377-1334 or email email@example.com.
Customers holding CAPS account can contact CAPS Service Center at 650-377-1334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST)
Contact the Customer Care Center at 877-569-6614 or email email@example.com.
Mail Tracking & Reporting
Confirm®: (800) 238-3150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Information: (800) 238-3150 or email@example.com
Parcel Select Ground™ Performance: (877) 264-9693 PostalOne!®
Contact the PostalOne! Customer Care Center at (800) 522-9085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a convenient and fast way to order large quanties of stamps for your business, contact us at 1-800-STAMP-24 (800-782-6724) or email StampsNow.email@example.com.
Get more information. PDF | TXT
General Customer Support
For other customer support, please contact us.
Contact Us For More Information.
USPS Delivery Time
As we all understand that USPS offers many services and mail classes to its clients, and there are several time support to deliver parcels through that assistance. Most of the clients don’t know about the delivery time and the main highlight of all the services and mail classes. Some of them are Priority Mail Express, Priority Mail, First-Class Mail, Retail Ground, Media Mail, etc.
So, here we’ll give you full detail about these mail-classes and services. Read the following passage to get penetrations into different mail types of USPS and their features:
Priority Mail Express:
- Delivers in 1 – 2 working days
- Offers money-back guarantee
- Price starts from $23.75
- Proceeds with $100 insurance
- Have access to Confirmation of delivery signature records and Tracking knowledge
- Overnight delivery program by 10:30 am
- Works for 365 days a year including Sunday and public vacation
- Maximum possible weight 70lbs
- Seal flat rate envelope with standard folds
- Delivers in 1 – 3 working days, but not confirmed
- Delivery open from Monday to Saturday (public holidays not included)
- Price begins from $6.65 up to 70 lbs
- Have access to tracking knowledge
- Proceeds with $50 insurance
- No taxes for fuel for residential, rural, and regular Saturday deliveries
- Highest weight is 70 lbs.
- Maximum length and girth are 108.”
- The box flap of the Flat Rate Envelope or Box should be able to close within the standard folds.
- Delivers in 1 – 3 working days, but not promised
- Price is based on the size and weight of the parcel
- Offers the most suitable price for 13 oz mail service
- Merchandise value of $5,000 is covered with insurance
- Can be linked with other services for delivery acceptance
- Appropriate mail service for businesses